Keyavi Data, Cyber Defense Magazine’s 2021 Cybersecurity Startup of the Year and one of the Top 10 Cybersecurity Startups 2021, protects data at the data level in an elegantly simplified user interface for rapid adoption. Keyavi’s Intelligent Directory™ infuses your security team’s policies automatically into any file uploaded to a storage device or service, making data security transparent and seamless for your users, from the C-suite to entry level to external partners.
Keyavi’s award-winning, patented technology should be a key component of your digital transformation strategy. Evolve how you secure your boundaryless enterprise with a self-protecting data solution that focuses on:
- Continuously control your data anywhere it goes
- Geofence and time embargo your files on-the-fly
- Trust data to independently protect itself in the event of an unauthorized access attempt
- Protect your critical data in just weeks with Keyavi’s Intelligent Deployment process
- Access protected files with Keyavi’s browser-based app
- Easily register remote employees and external users
- Automatically infuse your data with controls that allow your organization to be policy compliant (PII, PCI, HIPPA, etc.)
- Let Keyavi empower your zero trust strategy with self-protecting data
- Gain near real-time visibility into your data (location, access attempts, and more)
Partner with Keyavi to make data breaches far less costly, stolen information useless to bad actors and your business processes more efficient. Whether you call it self-protecting or self-defending data, this solution accelerates your digital transformation journey.
So….why is your data vulnerable? Secure your most valuable corporate asset with Keyavi today and maintain continuous control over your data.
Watch Keyavi technology in action during this brief overview:
Keyavi’s intelligent data platforms are currently in validation process for FIPS-140-3 compliance.
Keyavi Data In the News
As federal agencies and global companies continue to wrestle with how best to defend their networks against these breaches, this op-ed by Keyavi’s CEO Elliot Lewis underscores why data must be smart and able to protect itself from cyber criminals – no matter where it goes, where it’s stored or who has it.
International Editor of EE Times, Junko Yoshida has a compelling conversation with Keyavi Data CEO, Elliot Lewis about self-protecting data.
Devilishly CleverBrian Santo, Editor-In-Chief – EE Times
The time is August. The place: Las Vegas. You are attending a Blackhat conference. You’ve been promised a top-secret document that will describe multi-layered encryption schemes no one has ever seen before…
A compelling article by Ann R. Thryft & Junko Yoshida
Instead of controlling data with traditional DLP solutions, Keyavi wraps security around the data, allowing it stay under the owner’s control wherever it goes.
By Karen D. Schwartz
What happens when practically everyone on the planet is suddenly told to stay home, all depending on their digital connections to the outside world? And what happens when many are working remotely for the first time, with little or no preparation for securing their computers, networks, and equipment connected to the enterprise?…
By Ann R. Thryft